- Accent provides non emergency, wheelchair and stretcher transportation.
- We will call you the day before your pick up to confirm the time/place and appointment.
- We will pick you up from your house/facility and escort you to the van. After we arrive at your destination, we will escort you to the receptionist. Your driver will give you a card with their cell phone number and the dispatch number and notify you of the return time.
- We will contact the doctor/dentist if we anticipate being late because of traffic.
- We allow adult family members and caretakers to ride for free.
- We do not “stack” clients. You’re the only one in the van.
- Please be aware: Our drivers cannot place clients in or take clients out of wheelchairs or take clients up or down stairs / steps
- Private payors
- Adult Day Care
- Adult Living Facilities
- Rehabilitation and Long Term Care Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Hospital, clinics, medical groups
- Physical Therapy Clinics
- Hampton Roads
- Norfolk International Airport